facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, October 30, 2010

We are Ready...

The ghost lanterns are lit...

I'm sure you've seen these before.  I found this idea all over blogland.  It's just emptied and cleaned milk jugs with white lights through a cut hole in the back.



The pumpkin is carved...
The ladybug believed the pumpkin was going to be full of candy.  Boy, was she surprised when she stuck her hand in and felt "slime." The little guy didn't care for the "slime" much either.  We all got passed it.  



The candy is prepped...
 
Candy.  The best part of Halloween.  The ladybug has a peanut allergy.  I feel bad that she has that little obstacle to deal with on a day all about candy.  Thanks to some inspiration from others, I think I know how we are going to deal with it... next post I'll let you know how it worked out!

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute pumpkin and milk jugs...saw the jugs on Regis and Kelly this week. Love your candy display. Hope your little one has a great Halloween despite her allergy! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails