facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silhouette Tags

I am STILL working on our Thanksgiving countdown.  I had hoped to post that today.  Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday it will be done, and then I can share that with you.

So, for today I am sharing some fun little Christmas tags I started working on.  I knew that If I didn't start now, they would not get done.  
I made the silhouettes of my munchkins using the same method I used here.  


I have an oval cutter that I used on some Christmas paper to make the background.  
I just attached them to the pretty little scallop tag and added a ribbon. Done.


I like them.



Linking to

Show and Tell Green





HookingupwithHoH
A Crafty Soiree
Photobucket
Join  
us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up          party!





BWS tips button

17 comments:

. said...

Gorgeous!! I just love these!!! :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those are soooo cute!!

Sanditerese said...

Very cute!

Kelli@Restore Interiors said...

These are so precious!! I stopped by from Sew much Ado! Glad I did!!!

Marissa said...

LOVE those and perfect for the holidays :)

Unknown said...

These tags are gorgeous. The look very victorian.

Katie said...

I love the idea to use silhouettes on your holiday tags!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These are so cute! What a fantastic idea. Beautiful!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

So cute! They would be great to make larger and frame too:)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Stopping over from Weekend Wrapup..I love these tags! So perfect!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are so cute ... what a fun idea. Visiting from Tatertots and Jello.

kate said...

awesome idea!

Sandy Ang said...

Simply elegant !

Unknown said...

These turned out very cute! They would make great ornaments as well!

Thanks for linking up to SS!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

KimMalk said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm always looking for ways to *not* put my children's names on their gifts. This is perfect.

Megan @ These Are Some Good Times said...

These are so beautiful ! I pretty much have to try this now :)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

So adorable and simple! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays. Featuring this tomorrow too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails