facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gourd Makeover!

Boo!

These little ghosty gourds are so simple and cute.  
This is such an easy way to embellish your Halloween table!  Even the little ones can help.
1.  Start with some gourds.


2.  Paint each one white.  I just used whatever white paint I had on hand.
3.  Use a dab of black paint to make the eyes and mouth.
That's it.


So easy.  The hardest part for me was waiting for the paint to dry.  I am so impatient when it comes to crafting.


I think they make a nice little addition to my Halloween table.  
They would even look cute hanging from a tree!  Maybe I'll move them outside....





Linking to




























Show and Tell Green
giveaways
Get your craft on Thurs.

PhotobucketHookingupwithHoH














blog button
A Little Knick KnackJoin  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap    up           party! UndertheTableandDreamingThe Girl Creativemmm button

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, these are so cute! What a fun idea!

the cape on the corner said...

i absolutely adore these cuties! such a great idea, and i may have to copy it, too!

www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Blogger said I wasn't following you anymore-weird. So I guess you can count me as your "newest" follower. (again) This is so cute...those gourds are MUCH cuter as ghosts!

Jami said...

These are so sweet! I'd love to have you link them up at Theme Party Thursday!

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

These make me laugh! I LOVE them!! What a fun idea for Halloween! I can see my kids talking to them and playing with them :)

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

These have got to be some of the cutest ghosts I've seen to date! Love them!!!

:)
ButterYum

Mychel said...

Um, brilliant! That's such a good idea, thank you!

Unknown said...

The shape of these gourds is perfect for making little ghosties. Brilliant!

Christine said...

They came out so great...love their faces!

Katie said...

I love their cute faces! What a fun spin on Halloween vegetables. :)

Unknown said...

these are adorable!!! great idea... i will definately be trying this :)

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Absolutely darling! Thanks for linking them up to my Thrilling Thursday Linky Party @ Paisley passions. Hope to see you again soon :)

Heather said...

Those have got to be the cutest things everrr!

Heather

Lisa said...

Too cute! Awww!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Jenny, Super cute! The gourds make perfect little ghosts! I'll be featuring this today - stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Unknown said...

i would love to feature these adorable things :) please come on over and link them up to MMM!

Jenny @ DIY Newlyweds said...

These are great, love them! Hope you don't mind, but I loved these so much I'm featuring them on my blog today: http://www.diynewlyweds.com/2010/10/spooktacular-halloween-pumpkin-carving.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails