facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, October 25, 2010

One Stop Mummy Central



With all the mummy inspiration floating around, 
I thought it would be fun to make some mummy test tubes.

All you need to make this little guy is white ribbon, googly eyes, and your trusty glue gun (and the test tube).  Just put a drop of glue on the tube as you randomly wrap the ribbon up the tube.  
Attach the eyes with the glue near the top.

He is ready to be filled with tasty treats.

Here is more mummy inspiration around the blogosphere: 

 

Linking to
Making
Keeping It Simplemmm button

2 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

Mummy test tube...now that's one I haven't seen before!! I'm still laughing at how cute it is though...! What I like the most is how it is to be filled with treats! Umm... corn candies! My favorite!
Have a great day!
Ann

Erin said...

What cute mummy tubes! My kids would love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails