Sunday, October 17, 2010

Got Soap?

Did you know you can buy CHALKBOARD contact paper?!  When I found out that fun fact I hunted down a cheap roll online and bought some!  
So many possibilities!  
I just cut the proper size and stuck it in my pretty white frame.  I plan on doing a different paper craft in this frame because it matches the frame I used for my paper pumpkin patch
For now it's a cute little chalkboard for the bathroom.

Linking to



anna said...

That is so cool! I love that you don't have to buy the paint and dedicate a wall to it...just frame some and it can hang anywhere.

Found you through the free hot samples bloghop. Love all the crafty things on your site!


Mom of Three said...

Very cool! Didn't know there was such a thing! By the way, I got the cupcake toppers Friday in the mail and I used them for a halloween party I just had Saturday! I have pictures on my blog page!


Related Posts with Thumbnails