facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Got Soap?



Did you know you can buy CHALKBOARD contact paper?!  When I found out that fun fact I hunted down a cheap roll online and bought some!  
So many possibilities!  
I just cut the proper size and stuck it in my pretty white frame.  I plan on doing a different paper craft in this frame because it matches the frame I used for my paper pumpkin patch
For now it's a cute little chalkboard for the bathroom.







Linking to

UndertheTableandDreaming

2 comments:

anna said...

That is so cool! I love that you don't have to buy the paint and dedicate a wall to it...just frame some and it can hang anywhere.

Found you through the free hot samples bloghop. Love all the crafty things on your site!

anna
http://runajrun.com/weightblog

Mom of Three said...

Very cool! Didn't know there was such a thing! By the way, I got the cupcake toppers Friday in the mail and I used them for a halloween party I just had Saturday! I have pictures on my blog page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails