Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yep, another pumpkin post

I saw the cutest little wood block pumpkin on a blog a couple of weeks ago.  I thought I bookmarked it, but didn't.  I tried looking around for it with no success.  So if you have seen this somewhere please let me know so I can give her proper credit! 
Edit:   I found this idea from Amie at Kitty Cats and Airplanes.  Thanks, Amie!

 
It's a wood block I picked up at Michaels and painted orange.  Then I went crazy with the mod podge, scrapbook paper, and pictures.  I took a green pipe cleaner, twisted it around a chunky marker, and hot glued it to the top.  


Some more cutesy pumpkin decor. 


While you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaway! It's an easy enter!

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Adorable! Will have to try this!

Amie said...

You might have seen it on my blog, I posted something exactly like this a few weeks ago. :) It looks great!

Here's the link to mine: http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/2010/09/picture-pumpkin-block.html

Marissa said...

i have to make one of these...sooooo cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails