facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yep, another pumpkin post

I saw the cutest little wood block pumpkin on a blog a couple of weeks ago.  I thought I bookmarked it, but didn't.  I tried looking around for it with no success.  So if you have seen this somewhere please let me know so I can give her proper credit! 
Edit:   I found this idea from Amie at Kitty Cats and Airplanes.  Thanks, Amie!

 
It's a wood block I picked up at Michaels and painted orange.  Then I went crazy with the mod podge, scrapbook paper, and pictures.  I took a green pipe cleaner, twisted it around a chunky marker, and hot glued it to the top.  


Some more cutesy pumpkin decor. 


While you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaway! It's an easy enter!

4 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Adorable! Will have to try this!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

You might have seen it on my blog, I posted something exactly like this a few weeks ago. :) It looks great!

Here's the link to mine: http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/2010/09/picture-pumpkin-block.html

Marissa said...

i have to make one of these...sooooo cute :)

officecomsetup said...

McAfee is an all-in-one security solution for all digital devices. McAfee provides the firewall to keep your personal network safe from hackers’ evil eyes. The in-built password manager stores all your login details safely and boosts the level of protection for PC. It provides identity theft protection, secures files, and keeps kids safe from harmful sites with the Parental Controls feature. To keep your device safe and secure from harmful threats, you can head over to mcafee.com/activate now.

mcafee.com/activate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails