facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Ladybug had her fall party at preschool on this week, and I was signed up to bring the cupcakes.  Remember these apple cupcakes that I made last month?   
Well I made these "pumpkin" cupcakes the same way I made those apple cupcakes.


Some I just topped with sprinkles and cupcake toppers from my etsy shop.


The I needed to find a way to transport these without smooshing down all that cuteness.  This led me to finally find a good use for my roasting pan.  (I don't think I've ever actually used it in the oven.)


It was the perfect height for protecting the cupcakes.


I prettied up the pan with ribbon around the edge,

and wrapped ribbon around the handles.


It worked out perfectly.  


I had one happy cowgirl!


 Have a fun and safe weekend!
Making Keeping It Simplemmm button

1 comment:

very merry vintage style said...

These cupcakes are really cute--I think they'll be great for Thanksgiving, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails