facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thank you cards

I am in love with banners of all kinds.  Especially mini ones.  So when I finally made a batch of thank-you cards for my birthday, I put little pennants on the front.  

I used some pretty scrapbook paper for the triangles.  I used floss to string it together, and some of those foam adhesives to give it a 3-D look.  To make the grass I just cut up some green card stock.  


Just a little something fun!  Have a relaxing Sunday!

BWS tips button

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

oh my goodness, those are so cute! they must have taken forever to make, huh?

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us for Making Friends Monday. Thanks for following me. I am now following you back. We are hopping again. Please come join us! http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/10/03/making-friends-monday-3/

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT idea for a card. I really love these! I have been making fabric banners for a long while now and never thought of making paper ones on a card. Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails