facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, September 3, 2010

Displaying kids art

I was going to buy a curtain rod to hang up and use for clipping up the kids art.  Then I decided I wanted to do it the cheap free route.  I used what I had.  I had a large frame in the basement that was not being used and I had twine.  On the inside of the frame I stapled the twine and then reinforced it with my trusty glue gun.  It's held up well.  Of course, I'm only clipping paper to it.


I've been thinking it might be a really cool spot to display Christmas cards in a few months.  The possibilities...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your munchkins will be proud to see their stuff displayed and you will be happy it's not cluttering up and lookin' ugly on the fridge! Nicely done :). Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said...

Very creative! Much better than the side of the 'fridge like I've been doing! Following you back from Sunny Bug. Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Can't wait to see some of your scrap paper projects linked up to Scraptastic Saturday.

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails