facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mini Tin Purse

photo and idea credit
Look at this super cute tin purse!  I found it at craftbits while searching for something else.  Of course I had to try it out.  I used some mini tins that I ordered from etsy a while back.   Then I gathered up some cute scrapbook paper, ribbon, adhesive, and card stock for the accordion album inside.  This is how it turned out:

 I think it would make fun little mini album with the accordion paper inside. 

3 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

Come by Sassy Sites today, it's Spotlight Sunday and I think you'll love her! Have a wonderful Sunday. xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Cam said...

This would make a great gift card or money holder for someone who loves handbags or shopping.

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

That is so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails