facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Full of Gratitude

Check out my new blog design! I'm liking it. I think it's very "me." Jana from Sugar Berry Studios is the designer. Go check out her shop if your looking for a new design for your blog or etsy shop. She was so nice and worked quickly.  Thanks again Jana!
 
Next on my thank you list is you!  Thank you to my followers.  I've only been blogging for about a month and everyone has been to sweet out here in blog land. 

My hubby and sweet kiddos get a big thank you for making my birthday wonderful!  
Here they are...
Don't they just look sweet?

I'm working on some fun stuff that I'll be posting about soon.  Halloween test tubes, a scrap project, and I'm going to share my favorite Fall decor.  Check back tomorrow!

7 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

I love this photo of your family. And I like your new Blog Design. I will have to check out Sugar Berry Studios, to see if she can help me.

aumie said...

Following you back from Buzz on By Thursday. Thank you for stopping by!!

Larri said...

Cute blog! I love the acorn pumpkins :o) Thanks for sharing. Buzzing by...Happy Thursday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

Janelle said...

I am really looking forward to seeing all of your projects.
www.pkglitz.com/blog

Becky Jane said...

Your blog design is quite nice! Love the brown and blue! I checked out your Etsy shop and you have some really fun ideas. I would enjoy doing a review of your shop if you are interested! I'm following from Buzz on by Thursday, hope you can stop by for a visit!
Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

BrendaC said...

Your children are beautiful. I am your newest follower and would love if you would follow me back at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

carmen said...

The blog looks great! I am looking forward to your Halloween items.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails