facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally made the wine cork board!

I have wanted to make a wine cork board ever since I saw one made over at The Stories of A 2 Z.  (Love her blog, by the way)  Today I finally made one!  I get excited when I finish something and get to cross it off a "to do" list.  

I bought my frame at Walmart for only $4.  The corks I ordered from etsy awhile ago (I for sure did not drink 100 bottles of wine by myself).  After deciding on my pattern I just hot glued each cork down.  Pretty simple.


I like the way it turned out.  I think I kinda love it.  Project success!  :)

Linking to
Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

11 comments:

Megan said...

I always love the looks of these. Is it actually functional or just to look pretty? Over from Toot Your Horn!

Heather Jones said...

That is the coolest cork board ever!!! Too cool!! I am visiting you via the Tuesday Blog Hop, would love for you to stop by and say hi sometime. Have a great Tuesday!


Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Rescue Her!

Dawn said...

Love the cork board. I have always wanted to make one. =)

Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

I’m a new follower.
Make sure to stop by http://www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com
and add your blog link to our
Doing Good Tuesday “Blog Hop Party” and Get New Followers!

Unknown said...

Wow, I just love this. I've been saving up to make a wine cork wreath but it is taking forever. I might have to copy. Love the frame idea! I especially like how the black frame makes the writing on the corks pop out.

http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

Becky Jane said...

Pretty classy...

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am following you back! I love the cork board!

Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

Tish said...

That has to be one of the coolest things I have EVER seen! I must make one!! MUST!!

New follower! http://mymommyquacks.blogspot.com

malia said...

super duper cute! i'm your newest follower from ww (-:
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Gale said...

It looks really cool...another commenter asked it if was functional. I'm thinking it could be. Maybe not in that frame, but you could do something similar to make into a trivit, I think. Hmmm...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails