facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I got my decorating on!

I finally stopped making stuff long enough to get out the Fall boxes.   Here are a few of the goodies I got out.  

I love these pumpkins.  They are from a couple years ago, and I think the idea came from Family fun magazine.  Not for sure, though. 

 

It's our little pumpkin patch.

Here are those teeny tiny little acorn pumpkins we made a few days ago.

Last year I made these pumpkin lanterns that were all over blog land last year.  Made with decoupage, tissue paper, and jars. 

I'm not usually a fan of spiders, but for Halloween we make an exception.  Ladybug painted part of an egg carton black, stuck in pipe cleaners for legs, and painted eyes on.  Our own itsy bitsy spider.

Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Great ideas! Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! Following you back!

Anonymous said...

I love the spider pumpkin. I have ever seen that! So cute!!!!!

Thrifty Threads said...

Oooh, love that spider pumpkin!!

~ Thrifty Threads

Dawn said...

Just stopping by from Surfin' Saturday. I love your blog. The pumpkin painting looks amazing. I have never thought about painting them and then putting bats and haunted houses on them. Great ideas. I am now following your blog. =) Stop over at
http://lifesexperiences-dawn.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails