facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pretend Play with Kids

Happy Labor day!  Our little family has had a very busy, but fun, weekend so far and the house shows it.  It looks like it has been ransacked by burglars.  So I did not get any of the projects done I was hoping to complete.  Tonight or tomorrow morning I should have some new projects up here.  For now I'm just sharing something fun, nothing fancy,  I did with my little ladybug.

Most of the stories little ladybug tells involve one sentence and then, "the end."  To help with that creative thinking we were going to make very simple puppets and put on shows.  I had some of those paper people from years ago.   I don't even think they sell those for scrapbooks anymore!  She colored those, taped a straw to the back, and we were ready for our show to begin.

She had so much fun with it!  The simplest things are usually the most fun for kids.  Can you tell she does not like to color and gets it over with as quick as possible? 

1 comment:

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

This sounds like something my daughter would love! Thanks for the cute idea and thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails