facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Handprint Tree

I helped my little ladybug (she thinks she is Ladybug Girl from the book) make this two years ago. I love it so I put it in a frame and we display it every fall.



We painted her hand and part of her arm to make the brown part of the tree. Then she dipped her finger tip in fall colors to make the leaves. I love those fall colors! Next year my little guy will be the right age to make this craft.

I don't remember where I found the idea, but I would guess it probably came from
Family Fun which is where we find most of our fun crafts.

1 comment:

Ash said...

This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing. I think I will make one for our house and one for each of the grandparents with my kiddo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails