facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday board countdown

Birthdays and holidays are so much more fun since having kids!  They get so excited about it all that it makes it that much more fun for me.  Sometimes I probably go a little overboard, especially in the decoration department.  My boxes in the basement of holiday decor are slowly growing, as my hubby likes to remind me.  So when it comes to celebrating birthdays I love to make their day, or week :), special!

I found a variety of birthday countdown boards out there in the blog world.  They were all so cute and inspired me to make my own.  Earlier this month I made this one and used it for my little ladybug's birthday.


I just used scrapbook supplies I had on hand.  We counted down the week before her birthday.  Each day or night we had a special activity like ice cream night, or playing the gift game.   It was a hit so this is something we will be pulling out for birthdays every year!  Yea, more decor for  us! (sorry, hubby)

1 comment:

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Love it! Great paper and clips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails