facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, September 9, 2010

crafting with canvas

I love projects that use canvas.  We usually already have the paint for these projects. If I have one of those awesome 40% off coupons for Michaels, I use it for the canvas and the project is a cheap one.

This one is an idea from the Crafty Crow.   My little ladybug did this one.  I have the canvas ready for my little guy to do one now that he is a little older.



We did this canvas for daddy's day, but it could be a cute Christmas gift, too.  I found this idea at No Time for Flashcards.




Here is a canvas we made for the kids bathroom to match their blue and green circle print shower curtain.




It was super easy for little ladybug to make.  We only needed coordinating paint and a brush,


and various circle sizes to use as stamps on the canvas.


We used the brush to paint the rims on the containers, and then just pressed them onto the canvas.  She had so much fun doing this!



5 comments:

The Teachers Wife said...

I absolutely LOVE your ideas for the canvas'! I also major stocked up on the cheap canvas's from Michael's & have been thinking of what to do with them. Following you back from survivingateacherssalary.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Now following you back! Great ideas! Love the bubbles!

Ashley
Sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Love all the art and craft ideas! New follower from BOBT-

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definetly one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Adventures said...

Thanks for the follow I am following you back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails