facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hoo are you? #14

Linking up with



NightOwlCrafting

I thought this might be fun.  Here's a few things about me...


1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
I peck like a cute little chick.  I kind of learned my own weird method.

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
usually around 50 minutes

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
 gloss. I'm not really a lip stick girl.
4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
I do it myself.  I live risky!
5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
Target.  Love that dollar section when you first walk in the store!

 Now you know a little about me!

4 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11...don't you just love being nosey and checking other's answers...to compare them with your own?!?!?

Rhonda said...

YES! The dollar spot gets my blood going! haha!

Brook said...

I love to check out the dollar spot too! One of my aunts is from Joliet and they live in a suburb. :)

Sassy Sites! said...

Fun to get to know you better! I'm your newest follower now too! :)

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails