facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catwalk Features

Thank you again to all who linked up for the first Craft Catwalk!  I love finding so much inspiration all gathered in one place.  Everyone had such cute and clever ideas!  Here are few from this Tuesday...



Suzy from Joy is at Home turned a cabinet door into a photo display.  Beautiful picture, too!





Over at Following Phubie you'll find a cupcake stand made with candy corn!





Check out these fun potion bottles from Amanda at Paint it Sew Thrifty





I need one of these.  I think my kids have more shoes than I do.  
Love this shoe stand from Lori at Paisley Passions





This looks so good!  You'll find the recipe for her Easy Apple Crumble over at The Mustard Seed




If you were featured grab yourself a button!
Come back next Tuesday for another Catwalk party!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature, Jenny! You are awesome!!!

Missy Salsa said...

Following from think of me thursday! Love the crafts!! Check out my blog!

www.missysalsa.blogspot.com

Tami said...

Following you from think of me thursday. I will be back for the catwalk.
http://allinthelifeoffamily.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails