facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Is it fall yet?

I am so excited that fall is right around the corner.   

source
  
  I LOVE all things fall.  The colors, the pumpkins, the smells, the foods, the cozy clothes...it's all good in my book.  

source

The fun of dressing up and trick-or-treating is right around the corner, then falling leaves and Thanksgiving yummies, and then Christmas!   I'm getting way ahead here, because today it's 90 degrees and August. You get the idea though...I big, fat puffy heart love fall.  

If you are craving some fall inspiration check out these last projects:

This weekend I'm working on a couple things that I hope to share next week.  We will see how far I get considering we all have colds, and right now I'm looking like this in front of the computer:

source
Have a wonderful weekend full of crafty inspiration.


2 comments:

Naptime Review said...

My allergies are bugging me today so I feel your pain... Love the fall pictures..

Newest follower from Thee Networking Blog Hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow.
www.thenaptimereview.com

One More Time Events said...

Just found your blog new follower

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails