facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaching How to Tell Time {Back to School}

It's back to school week around here! Telling time falls right in with that theme.

Our little lady is learning to read a clock.  I loved this idea from The Thrifty Turtle for helping learn to read an analog clock.  



 I found a super cheap, and small, analog clock on Amazon for this project.  The card stock I had in my paper stash, so the grand total for this was only around $9.  Not a bad price tag for something that will {hopefully} make learning to tell time easier.


I hot glued the petals to the back of the clock.



We hung it on the wall with 3M picture hangers.  Do you use those?  I use them for everything!  I think they are the best thing since sliced bread!  No holes in the wall :) 


{Coming up next...a teacher gift idea.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great Idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails