facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Teacher Gift {Back to School}

We went to meet the little lady's new teacher today, and brought her a set of personalized pencils in pretty packaging.



I ordered pencils with her teacher's name on them.  I get these for the little lady each school year, too.  She'll always know which pencils are hers :)



I used a free printable from Tip Junkie to complete the package.



I don't remember where I got the notebook bags, but I found some at a shop on Etsy if you're looking for some.



Last year we gave her teacher a candy treat to start the year.  
How do you start off the year with a new teacher?


Sharing here:
yesterdayontuesday
beyondthepicketfence
theshabbycreekcottage

3 comments:

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

This is a super cute idea! I love the little notebook paper bags. Too cute.

Katie said...

How sweet!

Katie said...

Hi Again Jen!

I'm back to let you know I featured you in my round up of Back to School projects this week on A Crafty Soiree. Please come by and check out your feature, it will be up tonight after midnight EST.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails