facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School and Growing up

School has officially begun.  
My little ladybug is a kindergartner.  



 I saw this idea at The Crafting Chicks and we made one for her teacher.



The ladybug had this sweet treat waiting for her too.



As we were walking up to the school doors this morning, the ladybug says to me, "I know where my room is, can I just go inside by myself?"

At the young age of 5 she is already so independent. *sniff*  While I am proud of her for that, it's still a tough pill for this mama to swallow.


1 comment:

Tanya Anurag said...

Awwww... that is such a sweet post. I remember reading a post, a couple of months back, where the Mom described her mixed emotions on seeing how slowly and steadily her kids were being independent. Parenting brings in a bag of never experienced joys and feelings :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails