facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Random Things I'm Loving Right Now


#1 Mini Albums

I love mini albums full of mixed media.  It's one of my favorite ways to scrapbook.  
I have my own basket full of mini's I've made for holidays and milestones. 
I'm working on a Fall mini album kit for my shop and should have them completed and listed in the next couple of weeks.

{The Pink Couch}






#2 Paper Straws
Pixie striped straws make any drink cuter.  This is one of the best deals I've found on them yet.  144 straws for $5.95. 
I just got mine in the mail and I'm saving them for some Christmas projects.
Sur La Table







#3 Fall Crafts

With Fall right around the corner I've been pinning cute Fall crafts like crazy on Pinterest.  Fall is my favorite season so I'm so much more inspired and crafty in those months.  
The colors are just beautiful, and I am so ready for that crisp Fall air. 
I am so over these 90 degree days!

{Simply Vintage Girl}





#4 Kraft Magazine

Love this magazine.   I make at least 2 Kraft recipes every week. 
They're easy, inexpensive, usually kid friendly, and almost always actually turn out looking like the picture.    
I love it when a recipe actually turns out looking like the picture.  Just sayin'.


Food & Family




#5 Memory Keepers

These Memory Keepers from Paper Coterie are awesome!  
I ordered one for the ladybug's kindergarten papers and it turned out really nice.  What I love even more is they give you a $40 discount for the month of August with the code beginanywhere.






There you have it. 
5 random things that I'm loving at this moment.  
What are you loving now?

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I bought the straws too! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Love Sur Le Table!

The vase of twigs! Very cool! I want to do that!

Love Food and Family! Great meal ideas. I made the sweet potato strips they showed in the fall issue.

Thanks for sharing!

Brie @ Darling Doodles said...

I will have to check out the Kraft magazine, I am all about easy meals! Thanks for sharing, I am always on the lookout for new recipes.

I also love fall, it is by far my favorite time of the year. I love the colors, the scents, just the overall coziness of the whole season.

Brie from Darling Doodles

Marissa said...

i love that food and family magazine too!! Great after school snack ideas for kids!

CUTE fall decor...I'm ready for cooler temps and fall decorations NOW :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails