facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Check out these Great Ideas

Check out these great ideas...


Tutorial for making this cute Painted Magnetic Board at Craftinary



Ideas for Storing Children's Toys at Delightful Order
{I like how she found a way to keep the building directions neatly near the blocks}



Fridge Gallery at A Diamond in the Stuff
{I am loving this! The front of my fridge is a hot mess of pictures.  I'm adding this to my to do list.}


Cake Batter Cookies at The Kurtz Corner
{These sound yummy}



Bug Party Tic Tac Toe at Suzy's Arty Craftsy Sitcom



Yarn Monogram at Sweetly Yours



Cork Keychain at Greenbean's Crafterole
{Cute gift idea!}


Thanks to all for linking up :-)
Get ready to party again tonight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my cake batter cookies! :)

Audra
thekurtzcorner.com

Delightful Order said...

Thanks for featuring my Lego storage! Truly Appreciated!
DaNita

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my fridge gallery!!! So glad that you liked it!!!!

greenbean said...

oh my gersh!...thanks so much for featuring my cork keychain1...

Suzy Myers said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

suzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails