Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tooth Fairy

Someday the Tooth Fairy will be coming to our house.  
Whether it's in a month or a year, we'll be ready. 


When she has a loose tooth, we'll hang this door next to her bed.
I was inspired by the doors at Nest of Posies and My Life-My Loves.


Smart-Bottom Enterprises took this idea even further by giving the inside a magical touch.  I loved that.  It makes the perfect place to put the tooth while waiting for the tooth fairy to arrive.

 
  
 
We'll put the tooth in a little bag and clip to the line.

I love that when they're little they believe in all things magical.
I'm savoring these early days.


{{Wood Door from Hobby Lobby}}

Linking up at THESE fun parties.

9 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! I was just telling my husband about this yesterday and he looked at me like I was crazy :) I'll will be showing him this tutorial...adorable!

Darcy said...

I LOVE your door! I especially like how sweet and girly it is on the inside - ADORABLE!

Michelle @ Loving Every Second said...

That is SO adorable!!! Such a fun idea :)

Jake said...

So creative! I would have to a boyish theme, but still a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Bunny Jean said...

This is beyond cute!

I loved looking around your blog :)


xoxo Bunny Jean
@ Bunny Jean's Decor and More!
(my MAIN blog)

malia said...

that is extremely sweet... and once again i mourn the fact we fact we don't have a hl in seattle! it's a travesty!
xo

Tammy said...

This is so cute! Thanks for posting it :)

Amy@Sassy Scarlett said...

That's adorable!

Tanya Anurag said...

OMG this is so cute :) It's not only a wonderful idea but also very beautifully made. Love the clouds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails