facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paint Chip Mini Album Wallet!

Don't you just love finding fun stuff to make with paint chips?  I sure do!

I took a 10 x 3 inch paint chip strip and made this little mini album wallet. 
This is so easy and does not have to take much time to make.


To hold it closed I used some adhesive Velcro.  


 
I used a paper creaser to divide the sections.


This yellow paint chip strip was perfect for this project.  The paint colors are "Taste of summer", "Sunkissed", and "Loves light".   Works well for summer beach photos!


To embellish this little album, I used paper and stickers from this summer pad I had already.


Gotta love paint chips!  
Do you have paint chip ideas?
 Linking up at my favorite link parties HERE

11 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Michelle Paige said...

Super easy and super fun! Love this idea! I definitely need to try it! --Michelle Paige

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

You are a genius!I am just loving all these paint chip ideas since I have so many laying around. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stephanie Hillberry said...

What a great project! You have a wonderful aesthetic--I can tell by looking at your projects and etsy shop products. Great job! This little album strikes me as a perfect stocking stuffer for grandparents...

Thanks for sharing!

Warmly,
Stephanie from Make Home Make Sense

Tracy said...

such a cute project! I can think of lots of things I could do with this... thanks! *visiting from Delightful Order link party*

Lauryn Ashli said...

ok seriously that is adorable. i am pinning it!
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

Jenn Erickson said...

I love it! Absolutely love it! So glad I saw your link over at "What Allie's Making Now"!

Like Lauryn, above, I'm definitely pinning your post.

Cheers!
Jenn/Rook No. 17

Lindsay said...

Very cute! I want to do some mini albums for Mom to carry in her purse. Great ideas!!!

Delaney said...

You've been featured on Fabulousity Friday at Sweet Tea Serendipity. Come & pick up your award here: http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com/2011/08/fabulousity-friday-7.html

Rosa B. said...

Oh, that's really cute! Very nice work! :)

Brie @ Darling Doodles said...

So cute and creative! I am saving this in my inspiration folder for sure. I found your blog through the delightful order link party and I am glad I did!

darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails