facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Check this out

 There were SO many fabulous ideas at the Craft Catwalk this last week! 
Here are just a few...


Adorable Paper Boat Place Cards @ Nifty Thrifty Things



Ballerina Birthday @ Polka Dots on Parade



Toy Storage Ideas @ House on Ashwell Lane


Eye Chart Art @ From Gardners To Bergers



Puppy Treats @ Michelle Paige



Another Awesome Free Printable @ Today's Fabulous Finds



Stool turned Table @ Tattered and Inked



Make your own Lego Table @ Seasons with the Sewells


Make your own perfectly sized Bangles @ Kala Pohl Studio



Make your own Corner Bookmarks @ PittyPat Paperie
Super cute Necklace @ Tales of a Trophy Wife



Cute Caterpillar Crafts @ Jellyfish Jelly


Basketball Cake with tutorial @ I Design


Cute Dessert Table @ Pink Stitches



Back to School Survival Kit @ Sassy Sites


Love the colors of this Table Makeover @ West Furniture Revival


Thanks for the inspiration!

6 comments:

Michelle Paige said...

Thank you for featuring my Puppy Party post! There are so many great picks that I'm honored to be included! Happy Week-end! --Michelle Paige

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stool table- so glad you liked it! Off to look at some of the wonderful features :)

Hope Sewell said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much!! I'm so honored my lego table was featured!

Unknown said...

thank you so much for featuring my table! all the features are beautiful and im honored to be among them.
lauren

Janet said...

Thanks for the feature and for hosting the party each week! I know it takes time to put it all together. Have a great weekend!

From G2B said...

Aww, thank you for spotlighting my eye chart art! I', so glad you liked it! Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails