facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Girly Gallery Wall

The little lady has a completely purplicious room.  


She wanted all of her walls super dark purple, more like this:


We convinced her the lighter shade is called "fairy purple," and then she was more agreeable to it.

crisis averted.

So now I've begun working on a little gallery wall.  I'm liking how it's turning out so far. 



A couple years ago, I took a picture of her, cut it out, and used paper flowers and embellishments to turn her into a garden fairy.    It's one of my favorite things in her room.




The fancy frame it's in is from Cut it Out.  Have you seen these?!  Such cute designs!




A very vintage post card from my Aunt, sent to me when I was little.  It fits in perfectly with all the fairies in her room.  




I love this.  Every girl should believe these things about themselves.  This is actually from Amber May Be.  She offers a free printable on her blog.  

I wanted it BIG so I cut the words out with vinyl, stuck them on a blank white canvas, painted, and removed the letters.   






Her first dollar from her Great-Grandpa.  
HAD to be framed. 


It's a work in progress, but it's coming along...

linking up here:
Craft-O-Maniac
http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/

3 comments:

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Eye candy! How fun and I love your little garden fairy!

Amber Mae said...

I think it's beautiful. Purple was my favorite color as a little girl.

P.S. thanks for linking back to my blog :)

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

This is gorgeous....the purple is so lovely! Would be super delighted for you to link up with us over at Mop It Up Mondays: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/08/mop-it-up-mondays-28.html

{HUGS},
kristi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails