facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kids Art with A Mason Jar Printable




You can find anything on Pinterest.  
I have a board just for all the fabulous printables I come across. I love that people generously offer some of their talented creations for free!



One of my pins was of a FREE mason jar printable from Sweetly Scrapped.  Being summer and all, we thought it would be fun to make fingerprint bugs in our jars.



Yellow lightning bugs, red ladybugs, and green caterpillars fill our jars.  


What would your kiddos fill their jar with?


Find more kids craft ideas here and here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! They could do a different jar for each season and make a calendar! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I meant month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails