facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tags for Christmas Treats

Over the last few days I have been working on some Christmas tags for my shop.  
I just listed these ones tonight.  

 
I think it would look so cute on a loaf of baked bread, a tin of sweet treats, or any other yummy deliciousness you would be gifting!  I whipped up a few extra for myself.  

 

I'll post more tags when I add them in my shop tomorrow.  Tonight I'm determined to stay up and work on our Christmas countdown.  Until then,...happy blogging, crafting, or whatever else you're getting into!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are so cute. I am your newest follower! I really like your blog. I have recently reawakened my creative side with a move to an island in the middle of the Bering Sea. I found your blog on the blog hop. I would love if you would check out my blog.

Thanks!
-Amanda

www.adventuresinansleyland.blogspot.com

Joyful Learner said...

Thanks for stopping by! It is tough with allergies and yes, hope more research can help our kids outgrow them!

Charlene Juliani said...

Cute blog and even cuter stuff!! I found you through Pinkapotmus.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails