facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, November 22, 2010

Craft Catwalk Time and Features!


Check out these fab ideas from last weeks catwalk...

The Magic or Ordinary Things used her paper supply to whip up a cute centerpiece!



How about some turkey toes?  Sassy Sites made a jar full of them!  Wouldn't they make cute Thanksgiving dinner favors for your guests?


Yesterday on Tuesday made a grateful banner from jean pockets!  Recycling and cuteness factor!



And how CUTE are these little owl hats? (and the cuties in them!)  Check them out at I'm a Yarner
She also has a great tutorial on making fairy wands HERE that is on my "to do" list.


Thanks to all who linked up last week.
  If you were featured, grab yourself a button!

Let's see what you've got this week!

5 comments:

malia said...

Hi Jenny, Thanks for the feature. Love your blog! Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Sanditerese said...

Thanks for featuring me!

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for featuring me! I've linked up...again! :)

xoxo! Marni

HALLELUJAHS BY HOLLY said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Holly
http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

Candice said...

I found your blog from...I'm not sure! :) This is my first time linking up. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails