facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chalkboard & Pine cone Wreath

Chalkboard pine cone wreath?  
It sounds a little funny when you put them together, but it looks beautiful! 
I found this gorgeous idea over at The Stories of A to Z.  

I was doing those ornaments already, I had left over pine cones from my other wreath, and everything else I already had.  I used wire to secure it all to the wreath.  Isn't the little dove cute?  You can't tell in the picture, but he has a little sparkle to him.  (It's the little things : )


I must admit it is my favorite wreath yet.  Thanks for the inspiration, Beth!

4 comments:

Simply Bungalow said...

Great Idea! Love it.

Mary Lemon said...

Anything with chalkboard is great. Fun idea.

Marissa said...

PRECIOUS! you are sooooo beyond crafty!

Liz said...

Looks cool. I like the bird too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails