facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mini Album made from blank cards and envelops

The ladybug loves to help bake.  Especially if it involves a lot of taste testing.  She hears the clanging of the mixing bowls and runs to get a kitchen chair and pushes it over to the kitchen counter asking,
"can I help?"  

I wanted to preserve those moments with her in a mini album.


No need to go buy an album.  Gather up cards & envelops left over from other crafting projects and make one! (what better way to use all those extra blank cards and envelops!)
 
 

Let me try to explain how I did this.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during the process.  

In this picture you can see the cards and envelops used to make the album
To make the album itself I only used cards, envelops and glue dots.  I put the blank cards back to back using glue dots to attach them.  This made the pages for inside the album.  For the covers I used the envelops, and again, glue dots to attach them.


I added a journal spot on the first page, one picture per page through the rest of the album, and a few simple scrapbook embellishments throughout.


A mini album filled with pictures baking with my little ladybug.  
I love those little moments in life.  
I've learned they really are the big ones.


Linking up with
Paper Issues Holiday Hook-Up
Blue Cricket Design
Somewhat Simple
HoH
Paisley Passions Thrilling Thursday

5 comments:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

So sweet! What a great keepsake!

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable idea!!!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Too cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Once again I am impressed!

Sabr said...

Aww, so sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails