facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chalkboard Ornaments

I had some clear glass ornaments left over from crafts last Christmas, and I had planned on turning them into little round chalkboards for about a month now.  
Today I had a little time to get them done.  Yay for free time!  

 

My plan is to use these as name tags on top of a couple presents.  
How fun would a chalkboard ornament gift tag be?!  

 

How cute would a tree full of these be?!  So many options!!


But I put a couple of these aside for a beautiful idea I found on another blog.  
I hope to get it done tonight, and if I do I'll post it tomorrow.  



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you use chalk markers for these? I cannot find them anywhere!! Would love to know! (And if not, you have a skill writing with chalk!)

jamfiescreations1 said...

What a wonderful idea, they look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails