facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our Own Family Tree

I can't post the two family trees I'm working on as Christmas gifts, just in case they come and check out my blog.  One of them will have 31 people on it.  It's a bit of a challenge!  

But I figured it was about time I did one for our little family of four.  

 

Many, many years from now our tree will branch out, but for now it's small and perfect.




{Thanks to all who have linked up to the catwalk so far this week!  I will be featuring some of that awesomeness tomorrow!}

5 comments:

Marissa said...

how cute is that! LOVE IT!

The Mustard Seed said...

this is adorable and such a fantastic idea

Happiness is Handbags and More said...

I am making one for my sister for Christmas...one question though, what are you using for the little frames around the pictures?

Thanks, Sarah from Riverview NB Canada

Cassie said...

This is fantastic!!!!!
Is that cork?
I love it!!
=)

Kari said...

I ended up on your blog by clicking tons of different links on different blogs and somehow I ended here :) and I love it! As a result, I am your newest follower. I also have a blog if you're interested, karicorsi.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails