facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, November 15, 2010

Catwalk and a Little Joy

I told you I have been working on Christmas tags for my shop, and so I'm sharing with you another one I listed today.  You know I love cork, so I've found ways to add some in a couple of my tags.  
Tomorrow I'll post another set of tags with cork.  




Now to the Craft Catwalk...
Link anything you made or created.  
This is a great way to get some blog traffic, some comment love, and maybe even some followers.
Some things to remember...

1.  Please link to the post you would like to highlight, not your main blog.
Only family friendly content, please.  No shops or items you are selling, please. 

2.  Please visit at least 2 of your fellow party goers, and leave a little comment love.

3.  Please grab the Craft Catwalk button and add it to your post or blog sidebar
(a text link is fine, too)


Catwalk no.5

4 comments:

malia said...

supercute tags! thanks for hosting! malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

AllyDesigns Blogs said...

You are my new favorite blog! Cute, cute, cute! check me out at www.iheartdigiscrapping.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

love those tags....I'm SO happy its the Holiday season :)

Kim's Treasures said...

I really love your Joy tags! Super cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails