facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mini Album Ornaments

Just added in my Etsy shop!
Mini album ornaments!  Why mini album ornaments, you ask?

Every Christmas I make a very mini album to hang on the tree.  In its accordion pages I journal the highlights of the Christmas season.  I usually write about what the kids enjoyed most that year.  I print out a couple thumbnail pictures to stick in between the journaling.  In a few more years I'll have enough to fill a mini Christmas tree.  It's one of our little traditions I really enjoy.

Here are the ones in my shop...



Each album has cream accordion pages.


Each album comes with a brass ornament hook.



Do you have any little traditions you really enjoy?

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Great idea! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower from Relax and Surf Sunday! We have a tree with meaning rather than a tree for just looks so this would work perfectly for that. What a great idea. Wish I would have known it 10 years sgo. :) Looking forward to reading more from you! Have a beautiful Sunday!

http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are beautiful and what a wonderful idea for a holiday tradition! I hope you'll link them up tomorrow the my pink hippo party @ www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

OHHHH, I love this tradition. I'm going to have to purchase one of these this year. This is my baby boy's first Christmas. Great year to start....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails