facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A chick, a princess, and a mouse

I've had this sweet little chick stamp forever and have been itchin' to use it because it's just so cute.  

 
It's hand stamped on white card stock, cut with a 2 inch circle cutter, and inked edge.  I cut the yellow scallops on my cricket at 2 3/4 inches.  Glued the stamped chickie on the scallop and finished it off with a little yellow ribbon.

You can find a set of 6 of these little peep tags in my shop.



Also in my shop are these sweet little princess tags.


Do you remember these Mickey Mouse invites I made for my little guy's birthday?
Well if you're interested in the how-to check out In Flight where I am sharing the tutorial.  
Mayra shares a lot of adorable party ideas on her blog!  
Take a visit over and check it out :)


mingling at:
Under the Table and Dreaming

2 comments:

Mayra Rivera said...

Jenny, thanks for your willingness to come and share a great tutorial with us at In Flight! It's truly a pleasure...I love your work!

Cute chicks tags! Perfect for Easter!!

Jami said...

What sweet tags and invitations! I hope you'll find some time to stop by the Pretty Packages Party and share some of your beautiful things!
http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/03/pretty-packages-party-7.html
Smiles!
Jami

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails