facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Check this out

I'm loving these great ideas...


Saving School papers submitted by Beth at Visions of Sugar Plums


 Butterfly garland submitted by Kelly at Running with Glitter


Easter wreath submitted by Tracy at Kindness Matters


Coffee table turned bench submitted by Allison at Fab Rehab Creations


Easter banner submitted by Terry at Cherished Treasures



Spring wreath submitted by Debbie at The Craft Project


Lamp revamp submitted by Courtney at A Diamond in the Stuff


Janet at Today's Fabulous Finds is sharing her Spring Subway printables!


Thanks to all who linked up!

Featured Here?
Grab the button!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVE those lamps! totally would love to make those for my house :)

Janet said...

There are so many really creative ideas out there, great feature list! Thanks for including my Spring print Jenny. :)

Susan said...

I love the banner!

I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
thank you :)

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thank you for the feature on my butterfly garland! Xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails