facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Check this out

Inspiration from the Catwalk this week...



Personalized umbrellas submitted by Jenny at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line
I love how adorable and whimsical this is!

Skirt turned dress submitted by Jamie at Polka Dots on Parade
She turned a too big skirt into an adorable summer dress.

Acrylic Stamp Cookies submitted by Lowri at Paper Vine
Clever!  Use stamps to decorate your cookies.

Card for Japan submitted by Sandy at Sandy's Space
Creating for a cause - check it out

 Personalized Casserole submitted by Vivienne at The V Spot
You'll never lose your dish at a potluck again!

 PB inspired Clock decor submitted by Kim at Too Much Time on My Hands
Love this idea for wall decor

 Pedestal bowls submitted by Natalie at A Turtle's Life for Me
Yet another reason to get to the thrift store!

 Spray Paint Shoes submitted by Kristol at The Magic of Ordinary Things  
Beautiful color.  Perfect for spring!
 
Featured Here?
Grab the button!

5 comments:

Craft That Party said...

What brilliant projects. I have added them all to my to do list! Thanks so much for featuring my umbrellas today!

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring my "not a clock!" Now, I HAVE to make one of those umbrellas!

Kristol Faucheux said...

Jenny, thank you SOO much for featuring my shoes. I can't wait to be able to wear them.

Katie said...

You get the cutest link ups, such fun projects!

Unknown said...

aww, just saw this now!! Thanks so much for the feature! You just made my night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails