facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Wreath

Last year I saw THIS wreath over at Moody Girl Projects.  Since then a moss wreath has been on my to-do list.  Then I saw THIS one at A Diamond in the Stuff and I was inspired to finally make one.  
  
I'm liking it!

I used hot glue to attach the moss around the wreath and a small stick/branch to the bottom.


I attached some of THESE butterflies and one adorable little nest. 


Ahh...now how about some of that spring weather?


Linking to
Handmade Tuesdays at Laybug Blessings
Get Your Craft on at Today's Creative Blog
We Did it Wednesday at Sew Much Ado
Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Design
Time to Shine at A Diamond in the Stuff 
Whatever Goes at Someday Crafts
Creative Share at The Trendy Treehouse
Spring Fling at This Blessed Nest
Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions
FFA Friday at Sassy Sites
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday at Delightful Order

9 comments:

Marissa said...

ahhh I LOVE that! especially those paper butterflies-GORGEOUS!!!

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

The paper butterflies are by far my favorite touch. It really sets it apart from a lot of other wreaths Ive seen floating around. So so so good my dear :0)

Gabby said...

I can't wait to get into my house and make one for it! Yours is absolutely beautiful. :) I chose you for a Stylish Blogger Award. Click here to see.

Gabby

my3littlebirds said...

What a beautiful wreath. I love, love, love the butterflies. I'm a new follower too : )

Florentyna said...

Witam.
Prześliczny wianek;-)
Pozdrawiam wiosennie.
Florentyna.

Leslie said...

Beautiful! I was about to declare book-page craft overload...but those butterflies are so delicate and pretty!

jenclair said...

Gorgeous wreath! I just can't get enough butterflies.

nest of posies said...

how sweet are your book page butterflies on your wreath!

leave it to you to have a fun paper idea!

;)

thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

kellie

idesign said...

i have to confess, i dont like wreaths, probably the only craft blogger that doesnt lol but i LOVE this!! sooooooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails