Thursday, January 13, 2011

For the Little Fairies

If you've been to my etsy shop you already know I sell these pink fairy wand toppers,

but now I make sets in purple, too.  I'll be listing them today.  I love all things fairy.  

Later this year the ladybug will be turning FIVE!!  That just sounds SO big to me.  
I think we will be having a big garden fairy party to celebrate! 

Right now I'm still working on the the little guys Mickey party that's coming up in a few days. 
I'll be posting more on those details tomorrow!

Find the Mickey invites HERE
Find Mickey cupcake toppers HERE and HERE


Marissa said...

can't imagine ANY little girl that would not want those at her party! PRECIOUS :)

Mommy Minded said...

Too Cute!

maleahbliss said...

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award!! Come on over to accept! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails