facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, January 24, 2011

Craft Catwalk and features {no. 14}


Thanks to all who linked up last week!  
I love checking out all the great links!
These are just a few of the inspiring projects found last week...

PB inspired chalkboard submitted by The Pink Peony of Le Jardin
{This is at the TOP of my to-do list!!!  LOVE this!}

Kids art desk submitted by Tattered and Inked
{Love what she did with this old school desk}

Gift Mini Album submitted by PaperVine
{If you love paper you must go check out the entire blog}

Love Note Pillows submitted by My Gramma Said
{so sweet}

Valentines Garland submitted by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
{beautiful}
Burlap Love Banner submitted by My Third True Love
{absolutely adorable}

Printable Valentine Subway Art submitted by Today's Fabulous Finds
{lots of color options}

Love Bugs submitted by Pinkapotomus
{What grandparent wouldn't love these?}

Sheet Music Wreath submitted by A Diamond in the Stuff
{this is on my to-do list}

Find more features from last week HERE
Be sure to grab your featured button HERE

Now it's time to link up!
Some things to note before linking...

1.  Please link to the post of the item you MADE, not your main blog.
Only family friendly content, please.  No giveaways, please.
It's okay to link to a blog post of something you made and are selling, but
please do not link directly to any shops. 

2.  Please visit at least 2 of your fellow party goers, and leave a little comment love.

3.  Please grab the Craft Catwalk button and add it somewhere on your blog
(a text link is fine, too)

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks for the feature Jenny! I love all the amazing projects. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our ideas and projects with each other!

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Thanks again so much for featuring my garland!
Jo-Anna

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my sheet music wreath, it was on my "to-do" list for awhile before I got to it! But it was so easy to do I should of jumped on it sooner!!! Good luck and thanks again!

Janet said...

There are so many fun ideas, and never enough crafting time! Thanks for featuring my subway art Jenny. :)

Ali Richardson said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm honored :)

Sandy Ang said...

Such great valentine's projects - especially the love pillows! Hope you like the altered can project I linked. Thanks for having the party

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm beyond flattered- thanks for hosting such a great party! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails