facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, January 17, 2011

Craft Catwalk and features {lucky no. 13}



Here's some fantastic eye candy from the party last week...

Beautiful Winter Wreath submitted by Decorating Addiction.
{Nope, that's not just felt flowers...go check out what else she used}



2010 Mini Album submitted by Bursts of Creativity.
{inspiring layouts}

Little Box of Love submitted by Tales from an OC Cottage.
{She will tell you where to find those white match boxes for crafting}

Banana Maple Oat Scone submitted by WhipperBerry.
{She had me at banana maple}

For more inspiration check out last week's catwalk HERE
Be sure to grab your featured button HERE

Now it's time to link up!
Some things to note before linking...


1.  Please link to the post of the item you MADE, not your main blog.
Only family friendly content, please.  No giveaways, please.
It's okay to link to a blog post of something you made and are selling, but
please do not link directly to any shops. 

2.  Please visit at least 2 of your fellow party goers, and leave a little comment love.

3.  Please grab the Craft Catwalk button and add it somewhere on your blog
(a text link is fine, too)



8 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for letting me share my tiny greenhouse tutorial. Your micky mouse bag is too cute!

Stephenie from Decorating Addiction said...

Thanks so much for selecting my wreath as one of your top picks! I'm thrilled. There were so many great projects last week and I got a lot of great ideas from everyone's links. Thanks for hosting!

Emily Carter said...

Thanks for featuring our scone! What a fun linky party!

Kisses,
Emily
WhipperBerry

{oc cottage} said...

What an honor! Thank you so much!!!!

m ^..^

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the invite! I linked up my Love Bugs.. Ps. I am loving your V-Day projects!

Diane said...

Thanks for hosting the link party. I have added your button to my blog and entered a project Ÿ

Seven Sisters said...

Thank you for hosting! and thank you for your comment on the doctor kit :)
7sisters

~Kimberly said...

Thanks for sharing your link with me! I just linked up my duty station blocks in your linky party! Have a great rest of the week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails