facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Inspiration

I've been busily working on plans for the little guy's birthday (will soon share) and some larger orders for the shop.  Since I've had several requests for large quantities of chalkboard labels I made special listings for anyone looking for large amounts.  You can find those here.


Soooo, Valentine's day crafts are going to hold off for about another week.  Today I'm sharing some of the things I made last year.  I've some across so many lovely ideas from other people that I'll be featuring soon too.


Click on the titles below for more details  :-)...









Have you been crafting some lovely Valentine goodies?
Link them up at the Craft Catwalk

1 comment:

Tanya Anurag said...

These are all such adorable ideas!! Love them alllll....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails