facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Craft Catwalk no. {64}




Yay!  It's time to get inspired and check out what everyone else have been creating!
First, check out these great ideas from last week...




Best Chocolate Cake Ever at The Mommy Diaries
mmmmmm...chocolate....


A Baking Themed Party at At Home in the Northwest


Gallery Wall at Newlyweds on a Budget


Homemade Baileys (in seriously cute bottles) at Nifty Thrifty Things


Winter Vignette at Shabby Love
I love those white gloves hanging across the mirror!


Paint Chip Quartrefoil Art at the Crafty Scientist


Cupcake Liner Lights at Happy Looks Good on You


On to the Link Up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please remember to...

Link to the post you are featuring.
 no giveaways, shops, or linky parties


Visit some of your fellow party goers 
Link back here.  Grab the Craft Catwalk button or add a text link.


~ By submitting your work you grant me permission to use your pictures in a feature post.  I always link back giving you proper credit~
 





9 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

Jenna said...

Thanks for featuring my cake, it made my night!!! :)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party and for featuring my homemade Baileys!! Whoot!
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for hosting. I'm new to the blog and enjoying discovering so many great, new ideas.
Best
David
(my entry is named "David" not out of ego but because I keep screwing up and thinking Name means my name not the name of the project. I'll do better next time).

Unknown said...

GREAT party! found lots of new inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my New Gallery Wall! It made my day!

Kari
Newlyweds on a Budget

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my winter vignette!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my paint chip art! I'm flattered to be in such wonderfully crafty company! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails