facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Craft Catwalk no {66}



First, some eye-catching projects from last week...


What a pretty Valentine Tree from Alderberry Hill




Lots of little details went into this Circus Party from Vixen Made


I LOVE these pretty dishes!  Beautiful teal dishes at Raising Oranges


Large scrabble tile wall art at 4 Growing Boys


Lovely evolution of a living room at Tattered and Inked


Hot Chocolate Dippers at The Moody Fashionista


I love the look of this Pie Shelf at Pondered Primed Perfected




Homemade Guacamole at Five Days...5 Ways



On to the Link Up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please remember to...

Link to the post you are featuring.
 no giveaways, shops, or linky parties


Visit some of your fellow party goers 
Link back here somehow.  
Grab the Craft Catwalk button or add a text link somewhere on your blog.


~ By submitting your work you grant me permission to use your pictures in a feature post.  I always link back giving you proper credit~




14 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy for the feature!
Thanks so much!

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for featuring my living room and hosting each week!! I love seeing all the projects :)

Unknown said...

finally got a project done, thats why i havent been linking up lately. thanks for hosting
Lauren

Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for hosting & featuring my hot chocolate dippers! Have a fabulous week!
~Brandy

Drama Mama Lori said...

Jenny, thanks for hosting - just linked up! - Lori

Anonymous said...

Thank you for faithfully hosting and letting us play along!
Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Unknown said...

Jenny, thanks for featuring my little pie shelf! I'm so happy! Have a beautiful week.

Marriage from Scratch said...

Thanks for hosting! Fun to linkup.
Come visit Marriage from Scartch!

~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hey thanks for the feature! Totally thought I was following you...am now :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my circus party!!

Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm linking up!! =)
http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

Special 'K' said...

Thank you for sharing your link for us all to enjoy. This is my first visit to your special space, I will follow on my way out as I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you,I hope you will find the some time to come visit me some time. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Anonymous said...

Great features... thanks for hosting!

cathhasablog@gmail.com said...

So excited to be a part of this linky party! You have some great links, I'm looking forward to looking through them! :) I am one of your new loyal followers! When you have a chance come on by and check out my blog (and make sure to say hi!). If you like my blog, I would love it if you would follow me back!
Cath @ Home is Where my Heart is: http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails