facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, July 30, 2011

New in the shop

I just added 4 different Fall embellishment kits in the shop.  They come packaged in a little bag with a coordinating tag attached, so you can use them for gift giving.  




 If you keep them for yourself, they are perfect for creating specimen art or mobiles. 

Last year I used these paper pumpkins for specimen art...

pumpkin specimen art


I am going to make some form of a hanging bat mobile this year.  
I wanted to last year, but just never got to it.

Source

These little strings of leaves I hung around the house last Autumn.  
I LOVE warm Fall colors.

Falling leaves
There are lots of fun crafting possibilities to be found with these little paper kits!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails