facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, July 1, 2011

Check out these Patriotic Features!

With the Fourth of July only a few days away, I thought I'd do a patriotic round up from the craft catwalk. Here are a few of the festive finds...
Prepare to be inspired!






Garden Stake Flag at Sweet Peas and Bumblebees



Fourth of July Cake Pops at Simply Designing



Patriotic Ribbon Bracelets at Judy's Handmade Creations



Distressed Blocks Flag at Tattered and Inked


While you're at Tattered and Inked check out the free printable



Star Spangled Bath Salts at Greenbean's Crafterole



Square Fourth of July Wreath at Young and Crafty



Patriotic Ribbon Topiary at A Diamond in the Stuff



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome features and thank you for featuring my ribbon topiary!!!

malia said...

all great ideas... fourth of july is such a fun holiday... xo malia

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Hannah

greenbean said...

oh my gersh!..thanks for the feature!...

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the features! Totally made my day :) I love seeing all that red white and blue!!!

Kaitlin Saenz said...

I love your post and all of your holiday spirit! I saw your post over on a Diamond in the Stuff! I’m hosting my first ever blog party and its all 4th of July-all Red, White, and Blue! I’d love for you to link up and share with me!
http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/07/4th-of-july-link-party.html

Hope to see you over at my place soon!
Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife
http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails